Nuclear weapons budgets: resolutions and draft legislation
- UN General Assembly resolution on the relationship between disarmament and development (latest version 2017).
- UN Security Council special session on UN Charter Article 26, the obligation to reduce weapons in order to fund social and economic need.
Nuclear armed countries
- United States
- Smarter Approach to Nuclear Expenditure (SANE) Act, 2019. Senate version, House version
- Nuclear Weapons Abolition and Economic and Energy Conversion Act (2019)
- United Kingdom
- Bangladesh parliament resolution on nuclear weapons budgets and SDGs
- US Conference of Mayors resolution: Nuclear risk reduction and redirecting nuclear weapons spending (June 26, 2017)
Nuclear weapons divestment: adopted policies
- New Zealand
- For details on banks that have nuclear weapons divestment policies, please see Don’t Bank on the Bomb.